We provide this privacy statement explaining our online information practices, so that you can decide whether and how to interact with the Site and the Services.
We may release your information when we deem it appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
What we do with your data.
1. We use your date for two main purposes: To complete any orders that you place with us and, if you have opted in, to send you offers, product information and ask for your feedback.
2. We do not transfer your data to any other data base. We do copy the mailing address to a mail label to post your items to you.
3. If we have your consent to do so, we will use your data to send you marketing information such as special offers and new product information. Our policy is to limit the number of marketing emails to a maximum of one a week. Typically we send these every 2 weeks to a month.
Who we share your data with:
4. Your data is held in secure data bases that are administered by our trusted partners. These locations are within Mail Chimp for marketing and on the M&G website data base for order processing.
5. We do not ever make your data available for use to or by any other 3rd party either free or by sale.
6. You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you.
7. The only data we hold is that which you enter when you register your account on our M&G website.
8. You can review your data at any time in the ‘My account’ section of the M&G website. Just login and click, ‘My account’. You can make any changes that you wish except deleting the data. To do this you need to make a specific request to us to do this for you from our back office.
9. If you wish to have your personal data deleted, then you may request this at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you wish your personal data to be deleted. You do not need to say why.
10. We will comply by deleting all data except that which we are legally required to hold for audit purposes as required by HMRC to prove that we are not behaving fraudulently.
What we will not do.
11. We will not abuse your opt-in requests. We will use only those means selected by you to send you marketing information, offers and product updates. If you do not opt in to receive any marketing communication from us then we will not send this type of information to you.
Mobile Device Privacy
The following applies to our site, when viewed on a mobile device:
When accessed with a mobile deivce, our site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers, and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the site, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the site and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our site may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website or one of our mobile applications. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
You have control. In most Internet browsers, you can change your settings so that you will be warned each time a cookie is being sent, or so that cookies will be turned off. With cookies blocked, some functions of the Site may not operate properly.
Usernames, Passwords, and Profiles
If prompted, Users must provide a valid email address to the Site, at which the User can receive messages. User must also update the Site if that email address changes. The Site reserves the right to terminate any User account if a valid email is requested but is not provided by the User.
If the Site prompts or allows a User to create a username or profile, Users agree not to pick a username or provide any profile information that would impersonate someone or that is likely to cause confusion with any other person or entity. The Site reserves the right to cancel a User account or change a username or profile data at any time. Similarly, if the Site prompts or allows a User to create an avatar or upload a picture, User agrees not to use any image that impersonates some other person or entity, or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion.
You are responsible for protecting your username and password for the Site, and you agree not to disclose it to any third party. We recommend that you use a passwork that is more than eight characters long. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. You agree to inform us of unauthorized use of your account, by email to email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your interactions the Site, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection, virtual private network, or other appropriate measures.
We are based in Devon, United Kingdom and you are contracting to use our Site. This Policy and all matters arising from your use of the Site are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of Devon, United Kingdom, without regard to any choice of laws rules of any jurisdiction. UK courts that have geographical jurisdiction over disputes arising at our office location in Devon, United Kingdom will be the only permissible venues for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy or the Site and Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms were last updated on 24/05/2018